Monday, September 15, 2008

well...

So much for regaling you with stories of not wasted nights...I am, once again, drunk.
But tonight was good...for me at least. I drank for free, again. I am eating hot pockets and lemon butter and garlic fish fillets...life is ok
The winds of Hurricane Ike reached Cleveland today and, while I was hanging out in willoughby with angela and adam goddard, god decided to fuck with us and smash adams car with a tree...thankfully he was not in it. No one was hurt and the totalled car gave us a reason to go to the bar and get drunk...as if the browns weren't enough.  It also gave me the opportunity to acquire some free plant matter from Adam for giving him a ride home...all in all another good night. 
Pop punk makes any drive home better, by the way.

No comments: