Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's a good thing...

It's a good thing I left this page open last night, otherwise I would've completely forgot that I signed up for this...but it's here now so Ill do what I can to keep it updated. 
I was really drunk last night...more drunk than Ive been in a long time (well more drunk than Ive been in a long time with other people and having fun and not drinking to try to forget how miserable I am). It's a mixed blessing when one of your best friends is the bartender and you drink for free all night...well I guess I can't complain, I probably put down over $100 worth of liquor and beer last night and I didn't get sick or have to deal with a hangover...or pay. All I had to do was get a ride to my car this morning(afternoon) because there was no way in hell I was driving myself home last night...I was literally "on my heels". 
Anyway, hopefully Ill be able to regale you with things other than wasted nights...I don't find my life that interesting but I do love attention so, like I said, Ill try to update frequently. 

No comments: