Sunday, October 12, 2008

I live in the buckeye state but Im living Garden State

What the fuck...Ive been unable to sign into this for weeks and suddenly Im automatically signed in...whatev
So...I have a few things to say.
For the first time since mallory and I broke up I feel hopeful about my future, the last...5 months (jesus god) my main focus has been not dying and/or killing myself. Now I have something that resembles a plan for the future, I wont go into great detail until its more certain but it involves school (not in columbus) and moving...weeee.
I had the best conversation I may have ever had with my mother tonight...I was completely sober, completely honest and completely blown away by her understanding....or acceptance either way it was really great. I had 2 really good conversations today now that i think about it. I really think that me and my mom could, as a team, be the smartest person in any room we enter together (if that makes any sense)....enough about my mom, im a 24 year old man....right?
Ugh I realized so many things today that I shouldve realized months ago...I suppose everybody works at their own pace...and while I was sober earlier, I certainly am not now so gathering my thoughts is a chore.
The last month has been shit...the months upcoming should be better...and there is no way 2009 can be possibly worse than 2008.
Heather and I are done, I blew her off too many times I suppose, I am in no way ready for a relationship anyway...Im pretty sure she isnt either...and, yea, she is pretty hot but I just cant deal with hearing about animals 9/10s of the time we are talking...for real...I dont give a shit (sorry if you read this...but really, try to think of something more interesting to say to the next guy you try to date)

I was pulled over this week by a dude I went to high school with....what the fuck, Where is natalie portman...and why isnt she falling in love with me yet?

that is all for now

1 comment:

Lydia said...

"Shut the fuck up!"

I like the parallels that you have made and I now want to watch this movie. Sorry I was passed out when you IMd me last night. Good to hear things are on the up and up, friend.